WARRENDALES , 20th Floor
| Fully Remote
Job Category: Business Analyst
Job Number: 6738
This position will focus on requirements analysis and definition, general systems design, testing, and overall support for business functions associated with the development of software, web site, and digital applications. Candidates will be expected to participate across all phases of the software development life cycle, from requirements through final implementation, and will be expected to frequently interact with client staff.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Analyze business and user needs, documents requirements and translate both into proper specifications for each project
- Coordinate and meet with clients and business leaders, as well as working closely with software architects and development teams to ensure that the direction, priorities, scope and dependencies and identified and documented
- Identify , document and diagram business requirements and processes
- Translate business requirements into concise system requirements for use by the software architects and development teams
- Forster productive communication between technical and non-technical audiences to ensure that technology solutions fulfill the business needs
- Assist with validation and testing of applications written to the design specification
- Contribute to the achievement of a strategic plan and organizational goals.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.