3340 Peachtree Rd NE Suite 1275
| Fully Remote
Job Category: Software Engineer - Full Stack
Job Number: 6607
Full Stack Web Application Development
- C# .NET, ASP.NET MVC Core
- SQL Server
- Mongo DB
- Performs coding, debugging, testing and troubleshooting throughout the application development process.
- Develops new features, to a high standard of quality.
- Analyzes issues, assesses impact, and performs enhancements and defect resolution in the context of proper system design.
- Some experience with new system design and/or supporting legacy code.
- Understands and appropriately applies object-oriented design principles.
- Practices quality coding techniques in conjunction with an AGILE development methodology.
- Able to work independently and proactively communicate to clarify requirements and resolve issues.
- Understands secure software design, applies best practices in this area, and spots potential problems in systems.
- Focused and self-driven: able to take on high-level and/or ambiguous assignments, break them down into do-able steps, ask the right questions, set realistic expectations, and drive for results.
- A cooperative team-player that leads pro-actively through reason and respect for the viewpoints and experiences of others.
- Able to evangelize theories and principle of best practice, yet aware of their practical limitations in real-world situations.
- Remains unbiased toward any specific vendor or technology choice; is more interested in results than personal preferences.
- Is motivated by long-term results.
- Creative problem solver who can work in a fast-paced, dynamic, cross-functional environment
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.