OpenArc - Empowering Your Career. As a leading IT staffing firm, we are dedicated to connecting talented professionals with your ideal opportunities. We are currently seeking a qualified IT Solution Owner- HR to join our client’s organization and contribute to their ongoing success.
The IT Solution Owner (ITSO) Human Resources (HR) will have two main responsibilities: (1) oversight of the Managed Service Provider and/or SAAS providers responsible for maintenance and (2) co-managing enhancements and/or projects aligned with the enterprise-wide application roadmap for solutions in Human Resources including a future Human Capital Management (HCM) platform implementation. This includes solutions and applications in the following business capabilities: Core HR, Payroll, Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, Workforce Management, Performance Management, and Learning Management. The IT Solution Owner is responsible for understanding the needs of the business for HR business processes and addressing those business needs with technology.
- Research existing and future HR technical capabilities; could include UKG, SAP, Workday, etc.
- Research existing and future best-in-breed solutions
- Research other CPG / Manufacturing companies to understand how world-class companies are winning with technology
- Act as a Business Relationship Manager for HR process area including managing communications
- Potential to manage the work and performance Independent Contractors or Systems Integration resources engaged to deliver solutions
- Manage the work and performance of Contractors providing Application Managed Service support for Applications
- Manage the technical relationship with SAAS providers and execution against SLAs and contract terms
- Leverage knowledge of HR and enterprise technologies to manage a portfolio of maintenance, enhancements and/or projects in a coordinated way to ensure alignment with organizational strategies and to ensure the realization of prioritized and quantitative benefits
- Leverage technical expertise to develop and execute a Roadmap for the HR processes
- Manage cross functional coordination between process areas related to enterprise-wide to define requirements and deliver enterprise-wide business capability solutions
- Manage product updates for all technology solutions supporting the function; if needed, work with third party resources on updates or major releases
- Coordinate outage, break-fix, and minor enhancements as part of day to day operations with the Managed Service Provider or SAAS provider
- Leverage technical expertise to maintain fit to standard business process solution and ensure that the total cost of ownership and benefits of identified gaps are documented and approved by project leadership
- Partner with the Release Manager, Test Manager, and other IT leaders to optimize IT processes and procedures for the betterment of the organization
- Plan, monitor and control the quality aspects of configuration and development progress versus plan using Project Management best practices
- Plan, manage and participate in system unit test, integration test, user acceptance testing, and other formal and information test activities to test both happy path and non-happy path test scenarios
- Maintain close collaboration and relationships with the business, Managed Service Provider, and the enterprise IT team
- Experience executing in roles in IT Application Management, Operations, or Enterprise Architecture in Human Resources
- Workday, UKG or SAP Success Factors experience required
- Experience managing SAAS vendors
- Demonstrated experience with requirement elicitation techniques, as-is and to-be analysis and business process modeling
- Demonstrated experience with SDLC business validation documentation (i.e. User Requirements Specifications, Functional specifications) including technical documentation such as Design specification, Configuration specifications, etc.
- Demonstrated experience managing large projects including project planning, risk and issue management, estimating and budgeting, and status reporting
- Strong understanding of HR business process flows and integrated, enterprise process design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT Manufacturing industry experience required
At OpenArc, we prioritize your career success and strive to build exceptional technical teams for our clients. By understanding your experience and aspirations, we ensure to present you with rewarding and fulfilling opportunities.
As an employee of OpenArc and our clients, you will be eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefits package.
OpenArc is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.