280 Melrose Street
| Work from home flexibility
Job Category: Software Engineer - .NET
Job Number: 6591
Our Company is hiring a IVR Developer
- Enterprise-level development experience in a microservice architecture environment.
- Strong verbal/written communication & facilitation skills. Must be able to help business counterparts in finding optimal solutions and to communicate clearly with peers.
- Assertive leadership, Agile (scrum) experience.
- Ability to take a requirement document, work through any ambiguity and follow through with implementation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to understand complex architectures and be comfortable working with multiple teams
- Strong work ethic and a team player Ability to conduct performance analysis, capacity management, and troubleshoot large-scale distributed systems
- Enthusiasm toward technology, willingness to learn
- C# skills with experience in Azure, .NET Core, .NET Framework, Azure Function Apps
- Twilio API & Services experience
- experience with Test Driven development
- Serverless Azure Compute Services such as App Services, Azure Functions
- Strong Relational database development skills
- Understanding of SOLID design principles & secure coding practices
- Web services, 3rd party APIs, tools such as Postman, SoapUI & Fiddler
- WEB API, RESTful services
- Pair Programming and strong teamwork skills
- Azure DevOps (Build CI/CD Pipelines)
- development in C#
- agile development experience
- Data infrastructure services such as Azure Event Hub, Service Bus
- Azure Storage such as Blob Storage, Data Lake Store, Cosmos DB, Azure SQL
- node.js experience and working knowledge
- containerization (docker, Kubernetes)
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.