· Develop custom, cutting edge AI/ML solutions to drive business outcomes on very large structured and unstructured data sets
· Collect and organize data from primary and secondary data sources and databases using SQL. Interpret data, structure analyses, and analyze results using statistical techniques, and programming languages (Python, R) to provide recommendations to different business functions
· Good applied statistical skills, including knowledge of statistical tests, distributions, regression, maximum likelihood estimators, etc.
· Develop advanced AI/ML models (e.g., Decision trees, Reinforcement Learning, Deep Neural Networks, Bayesian Models, Boosting, Network Analysis) to support a variety of business outcomes, such as but not limited to underwriting, operations etc.
· Deploy and manage AI/ML models to pipeline on the cloud
· Experience with Data Visualization Tools like matplotlib, ggplot, d3.js., etc. that help to visually encode data
· Strong experience with Python, R, SQL
· Utilize strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships with internal teammates and external vendor partners. Communicate with customers and interface with internal/global team members/functions, as needed, to acquire information and understand key issues
· Flexibility to work outside of regular business hours on weekends or evenings and/or to travel for work related activities
· Problem-solver: ability to think critically, independently and efficiently under pressure
· Must be an innovative problem solver, work well under pressure, display original thinking and creativity, and meet challenges with resourcefulness
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.