161 E Rivulon Blvd Ste 210
Job Category: Business Analyst
Job Number: 6579
As a Product Manager you will engage in projects that range from ambiguous, complex and broad, to well-defined, focused and deep. You will support projects from concept to launch, as well as intervene at various stages that require thoughtful support. Primary tasks may include development and execution of exploratory, generative and evaluative research programs; balancing business, technical and design constraints; strategy formation and case-making; artifact development (e.g. information architecture, system maps, workflows); concept design, and prototyping. Ideal candidates have a passion for improving healthcare, contributing to the digital health marketplace, and/or harnessing new technology to positively impact our evolving industry.
- Know and follow Employee Handbook policies and procedures.
- Know and follow the Code of Conduct.
- Communicate verbally and in writing through proper channels.
- Maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
- Ensure HIPAA compliance by observing HIPAA and group’s organizational guidelines.
- Participate in staff meetings.
- Follow the dress code.
- Notify supervisor in writing when requesting pto
- Be courteous.
- Be flexible and adaptable.
- Promote departmental and organizational goals.
- Know and follow applicable safety standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Engages with Subject Matter Experts for in-depth evaluation of stakeholder needs (clinical, business, design, etc.)
- Gathers requirements through interviews, focus groups, observations, and other human centered design methods
- Produces deliverables that tell concise business stories using data-driven, evidence-based, and human-centered arguments
- Guides products through the complete product roadmap from concept to launch
- Drives dialogue with engineering teams and program management from multiple products to deliver integrated services
- Possesses a strong understanding of stakeholder management, scope management, risk management, and operations
- Pragmatic understanding of healthcare systems, specifically managed care
- Enthusiastic ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives from ideation through discovery, development, and delivery
- Identify areas of opportunity for specific workflows and processes and ability to translate such processes into product requirements
- Builds buy-in for the product or company from both external and internal stakeholders
- Presents product development recommendations to leadership
- Evaluates buy v build v partner to determine the best solution for an integrated suite
- Manages multiples projects and leads across varied stakeholder groups, including both internal and external stakeholders
- Works with interdisciplinary teams and across functional departments, including development, design, operations, marketing, and finance teams to carry out strategic plans for assigned product(s) or domain(s)
- Periodically interfaces with the leads and product managers to gather input and feedback to refresh approach and direction
- Assesses the market and reviews industry trends; Performs market analysis
- Identifies meaningful components of competitive landscape analysis to inform product decisions
- Assesses business and product opportunities against established evaluation criteria (e.g. likelihood of commercial success, right to win, true potential market, competition)
- Develops business cases and investment proposals under the guidance of clinical leadership and senior product management
- Creates, creative, high quality documentation based on team strategy and vision, including roadmap, technical due diligence, and market analysis
- Communicates activities, statuses, issues, and accomplishments to management and partners as needed
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Professional experience in design, product and/or development
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrates fluency with agile/lean methods
- An understanding of commercial software, developing web products and technologies
- Understanding of health care IT industry, managed care
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with strong design and product abilities
- Shows working knowledge across multiple functional areas such as product management, engineering, design, and market research but also exhibits depth in a relevant discipline
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.