| Work from home flexibility
Job Category: Business Analyst
Job Number: 6643
Salesforce Business Analyst looking to team up with their software engineers, quality analysts, project managers, operations experts, and external vendors to deliver market-leading capabilities driven through their integrated solutions. This role will provide support and offer best practices on reviewing, analyzing and documenting business systems and user needs. Salesforce knowledge is a plus+.
- Lead discovery sessions and requirements gathering process various departments
- Document process flows to identify actors, inputs, outputs, and dependencies; ensure software development decisions support process model
- Define epics, user stories, and prioritize accordingly for project delivery design Create testable acceptance criteria to express requirements
- Create mockups, wireframes, and prototypes that illustrate current and future workflows to facilitate market research, and user testing
- Prioritize backlog to prep for agile ceremonies
- Drive user story grooming sessions and user story refinement
- Review, analyze, and evaluate business processes and systems and user needs
- Support all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Provide and promote internal communication between software development, project management, product management, and other functional groups
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Salesforce focused Business Analyst experience
- Experience with general IT SDLC processes.
- Experience with documenting detailed description of user needs and program functions
- Experience with mediating business units that may have conflicting requirements
- Ability to create and maintain several project artifacts including Business Requirements Document, Use Cases and User Acceptance Test Plan and Script
- Experience with collaborating with team members to understand organizational and operational challenges
- Experience with drafting statistical reports that assist decision-makers
- Experience with serving as a liaison between the business community and IT teams
- Experience with identifying, managing and mitigating project risks and issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be a creative thinker to solve issues
- Experience working with Jira is a plus
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.