OpenArc - Empowering Your Career. As a leading IT staffing firm, we are dedicated to connecting talented professionals with your ideal opportunities. We are currently seeking a qualified Senior Corporate Financial Accountant to join our client’s organization and contribute to their ongoing success.
- Assist with regular reporting responsibilities to the Parent’s finance function management, including the preparation and review of:
- Monthly management reporting package including consolidated financial statements and commentary on the underlying reasons for the company’s performance.
- Quarterly financial reporting consolidation and supplemental schedules.
- Significant participation in the planning and execution of all phases of the midyear review and year-end external audit process, including technical research, footnote disclosures and audited financial statement preparation in accordance with IFRS.
- Coordinate with the Business Analytics departments and the Group’s finance function to ensure consistency of financial reporting, key performance indicators, and financial performance measures. Contribute to the development of solutions of identified inconsistencies and the identification of best practices.
- Actively engaged in monthly close process for corporate center, including journal entries and account reconciliations, and companywide consolidation.
- Critically analyze company and product line results and engage with Business Units leadership to gain an understanding of underlying reasons for financial results.
- Contribute to the development of companywide financial policies and procedures and internal controls.
- Assist with administration of companywide financial reporting software.
- Work directly with Executives on Financial Projects and analysis of Financial Results
- General accounting experience, required, public accounting experience, preferred.
- CPA, CMA certification, or equivalent capability, preferred.
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) basis and income tax reporting basis, preferred.
- Knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), required.
- Microsoft Office proficiency, especially Excel, required. Data Analysis experience, knowledge of SAP and Hyperion, a plus.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under time constraints with a large and diverse group of internal customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, teamwork and communication skills, both oral and written
- Can-do attitude and demonstrated experience in working within a team environment.
At OpenArc, we prioritize your career success and strive to build exceptional technical teams for our clients. By understanding your experience and aspirations, we ensure to present you with rewarding and fulfilling opportunities.
As an employee of OpenArc and our clients, you will be eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefits package.
OpenArc is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.