3340 Peachtree Rd NE Suite 1275
| Fully Remote
Job Category: Software Engineer - Full Stack
Job Number: 6608
- Performs coding, system design, project estimation, debugging, testing and troubleshooting throughout the application development process.
- Works independently to breakdown complex issues, create structure where needed, and tackle larger scale problems.
- When needed, coordinates efforts with other developers on larger-scale projects.
- Practices and promotes quality coding techniques in conjunction with an AGILE development methodology.
- Understands and appropriately applies object-oriented design principles.
- Varied experience with new system design and with supporting legacy code.
- Proactively works with the business to understand and clarify requirements.
- Clear communicator.
- Owns projects end to end, delivering against estimates on time with high quality.
- Able to direct the efforts of junior team members.
- Understands secure software design, recommends and applies best practices in this area, and spots potential problems in systems.
- Focused and self-driven: able to take on high-level and/or ambiguous assignments, break them down into do-able steps, ask the right questions, set realistic expectations, and drive for results.
- A cooperative team-player that leads pro-actively through reason and respect for the viewpoints and experiences of others.
- Able to evangelize theories and principle of best practice, yet aware of their practical limitations in real-world situations.
- Remains unbiased toward any specific vendor or technology choice; is more interested in results than personal preferences.
- Is motivated by long-term results.
- Creative problem solver who can work in a fast-paced, dynamic, cross-functional environment
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.