Pittsburgh, PA 15108 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
The Business Analyst is responsible for understanding the payer platform and supporting systems, driving technical operations, and defining future development efforts by breaking down technical requirements, with a focus on data conversion and system integration. Ensure smooth operations of the payer platform. Demonstrate experience and creativity in system development, databases, and application design. Combining their IT expertise with in depth business knowledge. Assess the impact of changes to the business, analyzing and documenting requirements, and then supporting the communication and delivery of technical requirements to the development teams. Analyst will work with business and technical stakeholders to determine requirements, priorities, and assist the development of the Ascent platform. This includes working with business and development teams to design and document, data mappings, applications, technical requirements, process flow, and other digital assets. Individual will also provide support to team in managing, planning, and monitoring key projects from conception through implementation.
• Drive technical operations of the payer platform, maintaining normal operations with a focus on growth.
• Analyzing business requests to translate them into technical requirements for software developers and data scientists.
• Assist in all phases of project management: project planning, implementation, and monitoring results.
• Work with staff to analyze data conversion (ETL) and system integration steps. • Works with internal and external clients and team to develop and analyze technical needs, data mappings, system integrations and new system.
• Support payer platform operations directly interfacing with trading patterners and venders. Support claims operations, finance, and sales teams with daily operations. • Build workflow charts and diagrams; studying system functions; writing specifications and user stories
• Support business initiatives through data analysis, identification of implementation barriers and user acceptance testing of various systems
• Provides input to business requirements for the design of solutions.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
-Mark Quinn, Service Sales Executive at Siemens Medical Solutions, USA, Inc.
Whether you are looking to fill or looking to advance your career, I would strongly suggest speaking to Scott and his team at OpenArc. Scott and his team provided a consultative and hands on approach throughout the entire process in my recent transition. Their unique approach was unlike anything I've experienced either as a candidate or a hiring manager.
- Lisa McLaughlin, Executive Director, ACAPT
Working with OpenArc was a great experience. The position I accepted was accurately described and my questions on benefits, paid time-off, and holidays and more were promptly answered. The entire OpenArc team was a very professional and to the point. I highly recommended OpenArc to all of my peers.